Mahalo nui loa - Thank you very much for visiting my profile
I am a Realtor who is currently licensed in California and Hawaii. With over 15 years of Real Estate experience. I am very blessed and a proud mother of 10 children with 14 grandchildren and 1 great grandson, One visit to Maui back in 1990 made me fall in love with the island living.
I discovered some of the reasons to love the Hawaiian Islands as I strolled the seaside streets of Lahaina and the lovely beaches of Kaanapali and felt the mana (power) of Haleakala National Park and discovered the arts and culture of Kahului and Upcountry Maui. From championship golf courses to the scenic road to Hana, my vacation on the “Valley Isle” was unforgettable. It’s no wonder why I emigrated to Oahu/Maui in 2009. One visit to any of the Islands and you just might join me.
Motivated, Bi-lingual Spanish/English personable business professional Real Estate sales agent, talent for quickly mastering technology, diplomatic and tactful with clients at all levels, accustomed to handling sensitive confidential records, demonstrated history of producing successful sales transactions with Excellent sales skills.
Manage all aspects of Short Sales and REO’s
• Compliance with agency requirements and tight deadlines
• Communicate Real Estate concepts to prospective buyers/sellers
• Oversee Property management and provided impeccable service
• Build a clientele supported by 60% referral business
• Develop and implement strategic marketing plan
• Create special promotions write/design advertising